Thursday, August 26, 2004

capitalism down down

shami scares me. he'd scare u too if he thought the exact same thoughts as u did at the exact same time. in any case, just when i was planning to write on why i don't use capital letters in my personal writing, he wants to know why. and that is a question i'm still trying to answer. maybe it's the whole concept of equality no matter whether you stand in the front, in the middle or in the end. never thought of myself as anti bourgeois really, but thinking about it now, it makes sense. or does this sound like an elitist way of expressing my opinion on class equality?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ravages/CC said...

I wouldn't mind equality too, but only in small doses. After all, just because the rest of the letters are poor isn't reason enough to bring the rich down to the level of the poor. A much better thing to do would be to write in all capitals, in effect, raising income levels and making everybody equally rich. A much better society. And in terms of the language, getting your points across loud and clear

:)

9:51 PM  
Blogger kalpana said...

i guess raising income levels is leads to screaming or is it the other way around?:)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Ravages/CC said...

Ask, and thou shall get. Fight, and thou shall win. Scream, and get loads of attention. Wasn't it the chicken whose eggs got sold
:)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Shami said...

I'm flattered. I thought the only way i could scare people was by my looks!!! :P

11:54 PM  
Blogger kalpana said...

as always u underestimate ur potential:P

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home